All FITNESS IN TRAINING programs feature the following member benefits:
- A confidential fitness assessment, evaluating your current fitness level and objectives in order to set challenging, yet attainable, goals.
- Follow-up consultations which will measure your progress towards your individualized goals.
- A customized, individualized daily training program, and training logs, which are tailored to your own schedule, ability and ambition.
- Choose the 5K/10K Program, the Marathon/Half Marathon Program, Duathlon/Triathlon Program, or work with The Coach to design your own customized program.
- Perform supervised time trials every seven weeks to help determine your exact training pace for each workout during the entire session.
- Invitation to all FIT clinics in addition to the Saturday morning group training sessions.
- Group training runs feature flexible pacing, on safe and scenic routes of varied terrain, with FIT aid stations including water and sports drinks.
- A comprehensive FIT Handbook and periodic FIT Newsletter.
- “FIT 101” (One-on-one) Consult in person, via phone, or e-mail with “The Coach” and/or other FIT subject matter experts as needed.
- A custom FIT tech T-shirt.
- Invitation to participate in supervised FIT Speed Sessions and FIT Hill Sessions
DON’T PROCRASTINATE, NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO GET FIT
New members and guests are ALWAYS welcome - Anytime, all of the time.
CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR A COMPLIMENTARY FITNESS CONSULTATION, TODAY!
Gift Certificates Available