The FIT Duathlon/Triathlon Program is designed specifically for:
- Anyone who desires to train by a program tailored to their own schedule and ability, which incorporates all facets of their training plan: including running, cycling, swimming, and all forms of cross-training
- Everyone planning to train for a specific summer event or prepare for the summer triathlon season
- Those who have already established a training base and intend to maintain or build upon their base through the spring months in order to be better prepared for the summer season
- Anyone who desires group support while training during longer distance runs
- Those who appreciate the convenience of having aid stations available every two miles stocked with water and sports drinks, enabling them to stay properly hydrated during longer distance runs
Target events (or pick your own):
- Lone Star Lake Triathlon - Lawrence, KS, September 14, 2020
Program fees include all FITNESS IN TRAINING Member Benefits:
Duathlon/Triathlon Program July7 - October19, 2003
New Member - $200.00
Alumni Member - $175.00
All Sunflower Striders Running Club Members receive a 10% discount from the standard price.
Itís never too early or too late to join. You can start anytime at a prorated cost. Additional programs are available for individuals who prefer to train alone and for small groups who prefer to train separately. Training programs and coaching services are also available via e-mail and by telephone.
CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR A COMPLIMENTARY FITNESS CONSULTATION,
OR TO REQUEST A SESSION REGISTRATION FORM. DONíT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW, DO IT TODAY!
Gift Certificates Available